We invite you to participate in the 22nd International Conference “Speech and Computer” (SPECOM-2020).
The event will be held in St. Petersburg October, 6-10, 2020 and will bring together more than 700 experts from around the world: researchers, linguists and engineers working in the areas of speech science, speech technology, natural language processing, human-computer interaction, etc.
The conference is organized by
- St. Petersburg Institute for Informatics and Automation of the Russian Academy of Science (SPIIRAS, St. Petersburg, Russia)
- Moscow State Linguistic University (MSLU, Moscow, Russia)
- June 15, 2020 Submission of full papers (extended)
- July 15, 2020 Notification of acceptance (extended)
- July 29, 2020 Camera-ready papers and early registration (extended)
- October 07-09, 2020 Conference dates